Vietnamese Coconut Coffee
- 6 strong coffee bags (we used an Italian blend)
- 165ml tin coconut cream
- 3 tbsp unrefined coconut sugar (available from the sugar section of major supermarkets)
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- Pinch of sea salt
- Carman's Coconut, Yoghurt & Roasted Nut Protein Bar to serve
- Preparation time: 5 mins
- Cooking time: Cook to taste
- Serves: 2
- Steep coffee bags in 500ml boiling water for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, combine coconut cream, coconut sugar, vanilla bean paste and salt in microwave safe jug and microwave for 1 min until the sugar has melted. Stir well.
- Divide black coffee between two cups and pour half the coconut cream into each cup to serve.
This recipe was inspired by our Coconut, Yoghurt & Roasted Nut Protein Bars.
This rich coffee blend is also delicious cold - simply add ice cubes!
Write a Reply or Comment