Mum’s Easy Oat Muffins
- 3 sachets Carman's Almond, Pecan & Hazelnut Porridge
- 1 egg
- 1 small mashed banana
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup mixed frozen berries
- 1 cup self-raising wholemeal flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (compacted)
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yoghurt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes (approx.)
- Serves: 12 medium muffins
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Line a 12-hole (1/3-cup-capacity) muffin pan with paper cases.
- In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients together.
- Divide mixture among prepared holes.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until firm to touch.
- Stand for 5 minutes, cooling on a wire rack.
Due to the yoghurt, the muffins may be slightly denser than a traditional muffin. Adjust the amount of yoghurt to your liking.
Write a Reply or Comment