Grilled Peaches with Whipped Ricotta & Muesli
- 3 peaches, each cut into 4 wedges
- 4 lemon thyme sprigs
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp butter
- 200g soft ricotta
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated
- 1 tsp honey
- 4 - 8 tbsp Carman's Original Fruit Free Muesli
- Preparation time: 15 mins
- Cooking time: 5 mins
- Serves: 4
- Pre-heat grill oven on high.
- Place peach wedges, flesh side up, on a foil lined baking tray.
- Sprinkle sugar and thyme on top of the peaches and add the knob of butter amongst the peaches.
- Place tray on the top shelf of the oven and grill peaches for approximately 5 minutes or until peaches start to char and are tender.
- Spoon the juices over the peaches before transferring the peaches and syrup to a bowl. Allow to cool.
- Using a stick blender or food processor, blend the ricotta, lemon rind and honey until smooth.
- To serve, layer 4 glasses with a tablespoon or two of Carman’s Fruit Free Muesli and the whipped ricotta before topping with peaches and syrup.