How To Make The Perfect Boiled Egg
- 1 egg
- salt flakes and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Carman’s Super Seed & Grain Crackers to serve
- Preparation time: 5 mins
- Cooking time: 5 mins
- Serves: 1
- Bring a small saucepan of water to the boil.
- With a spoon, carefully lower the egg into the water.
- Turn the heat down to simmer and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat, cover and let sit for 4 minutes.
- Crack open the egg, season with some salt flakes and freshly ground pepper
- Serve with Carman’s Super Seed & Grain Crackers broken into soldiers
Write a Reply or Comment