Deluxe Gluten Free Muesli Biscuits
- 1 cup Carman's Deluxe Gluten Free Muesli
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup raw crushed almonds
- 1 cup gluten free self-raising flour
- 1/4 cup raw caster sugar
- 1/4 cup mixed seeds (e.g chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds)
- 1 tbs honey
- 1 egg
- 150g butter, melted
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Serves: makes 12 biscuits
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line a tray with baking paper. Roll the muesli mixture into walnut sized balls and flatten slightly, spacing them 5 cm apart on the tray.
- Bake for 10 -15 minutes or until golden brown.
For a cute gift idea, layer the dry ingredients in a jar & write the method on a swing tag!
Write a Reply or Comment