Classic Bircher Muesli
- 500g Carman's Natural Bircher Muesli
- 1kg Chobani natural yogurt
- 1 granny smith apple, grated
- honey to taste
- Preparation time: 5 mins
- Cooking time: n/a
- Serves: 11
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- The finished Bircher can be stored in a sealed container and will last as long as the best before date on the yoghurt.
Enjoy on its own or sprinkle with shredded apple, slivered almonds, berries, sliced figs....yummmm!
More Delicious Recipes
- The Bircher muesli recipie is the BEST!!! Definitely gets better over time. DELICIOUS.
- I find 500g per 1Kg of yoghurt too thick & heavy so I use 500g per 2Kg and find it far more palatable.
- Superb Bircher! have mine with berries banana and extra yoghurt.
- Bircher made with kefir milk - yummmo!
- Such a convenient way to enjoy a quick no fuss, delicious breakfast! I love it...l
- this , to me, is a great start of the day. I found it had just enough in the packet I was sent, and with warm (normal fresh) milk it was filling, and set me free with energy over the day to do all the things I had set out to do. will be looking for it in the shops...