Apricot Breakfast Trifle
- 250ml store-bought vanilla custard
- 8 apricot halves, drained on paper towel
- 140g fresh ricotta, crumbled
- 1 packet Carman’s Baked Apricot Crumble Crunchy Clusters
- Fresh raspberries to serve
- Preparation time: 5 mins
- Cooking time: n/a
- Serves: 2
- Spoon 1/3 of the custard into the bottom of two glasses.
- Top each with 2 apricot halves and a few raspberries.
- Spoon half the ricotta between the two glasses then sprinkle each with 1 tbsp Baked Apricot Crumble Crunchy Clusters.
- Repeat the layers.
- Top with remaining custard, apricots and raspberries and sprinkle with a handful of Crunchy Clusters to decorate.
Write a Reply or Comment