- 100g Super Berry Muesli
- 50g dried cranberries
- 50g flaked almonds
- 50g butter
- 60g brown sugar
- Pinch salt
- 2 tblsp plain thick yoghurt
- 100g dark chocolate
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 14 (approx.)
- Preheat oven to 180C (fan forced.)
- In a bowl, combine muesli, cranberries and almonds.
- Place the butter and sugar in a small saucepan, and stir over medium heat
until melted and well combined. Remove from the heat and add the salt and
yoghurt and stir to combine.
- Pour over the muesli mix and stir well to coat the dry mix.
- Place tablespoonfuls of the mixture onto a lined baking tray, and use a
spatula to press down firmly.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. While still hot, using a spatula, reshape to make a little smaller and slightly thicker. Leave to cool before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over simmering water, making sure the water is not touching the bowl. Stir the chocolate until melted.
- Spoon chocolate onto the base of the biscuits and lay chocolate side down onto the
lined baking tray. Refrigerate until chocolate is set.